Not sure what just happened, but I think that I accidentally posted the blog with just a title ... whatever.
It's Friday, yeah! Today Emma has a short day of school, and then is having a friend over for a play date. Other than that, it should be a pretty quiet day.
Last night was worship team practice, and Cyndie and the kids watched Wall-E at the library. Cyndie said Emma was very into the romance of the story ... excited when there was love, crying when there was heartbreak. Timmy thought the movie was hilarious, and laughed out loud a lot.
So that's the story, and I'm sticking with it!!!
2 comments:
ah- adorable about ems and the romance! i love it!
and can just hear timmy laughing... we just watched that movie last weekend- and both really liked it!
bra- your blog is very nice!
i have never actually been to it as i always just read the email... impressive!
I will say after hearing your review of Wall-E when you saw it, I didn't think the kids would like it...but our kids liked it, too! Of course, we watched it on dvd, so Ben played as he watched, but he was fascinated by Wall-E's voice, and said, "Ev-a!" over and over for the next few weeks. All 3 laughed a lot, as well. Sarah kept telling us what was about to happen, having seen it with her friend Shelby at the theater last summer...perhaps she felt a need to fill the "silence", I don't know!
Post a Comment