Monday, March 30, 2009

The Weekend, in bullets

  • Went to the Jon Troast concert on Friday night at our friends Eric and Cherith's house. It was fun. He's a local guy who is doing 100 concerts in 100 days. He sounds a bit like Jack Johnson. There's Emma and I in the upper left (Timmy and Cyndie were upstairs).
  • Saturday ... what did we do? I can't remember ... must have been memorable. Oh, I know at least part of it was that we spent some time at the Y setting up for church. I'm going to be in charge of that in the future, so this was a training session.
  • Saturday night ... 5 or so inches of snow!!!! It's pretty sloppy already. I have a hunch it will be gone by mid week. But the kids enjoyed it!
  • Sunday ... church.
  • After that we went to volunteer at the Maple Fest at Covenant Harbor. The kids got their faces painted and enjoyed the bounce house.
  • Sunday afternoon ... playing in the snow, the kids came in soggy!
  • Sunday late afternoon ... Neal is not feeling so well ... the kids watch a movie while he sleeps and Cyndie goes to a MOPS small group get together.
  • Sunday evening ... Timmy is Captain Underpants! (we've been reading one of the Captain Underpants books, so while I was convalescing, Timmy and Emma were playing CU).
  • I didn't feel very well through out the night, but am feeling much better this morning!
  • I'm working from home so that I can go over and help Laura and Gow unpack

No comments: