The week is rolling to a close ... yeah! I had a busy week of work, so I'll be especially glad to hit the weekend. This morning Tim had a couple of friends from church (Matthias and Lukas) over for a play date (and to give their grandparents a little break ... their parents are out of town for a few days). I had worship practice last night, and Cyndie had a Roots and Wings (like MOPS, but for mothers of elementary age kids) meeting. Tonight we're headed down to Crystal Lake to do a movie night with the local cousins. Should be fun!
On the health front, I think we're generally improved. Timmy coughed a bit after school yesterday, but I wonder if it might have been something he's allergic to there or something. He's not 100%, but is getting there. I think the cold/allergy related things (minor) that Cyndie and I had earlier in the week are pretty much history too.
We had a beautiful day yesterday (I think it was yesterday, maybe Wednesday ... am I getting old?). Weather in the 60s, light breeze. But now we've turned to cooler (40s) and rain. It's a bit dreary. Though the leaves on the maples are still beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment