- Cyndie had a successful clothing exchange last night. I believe it was in the neighborhood of 25 ladies and LOTS of clothes. They raised around $250 (that's 1000 pieces of clothing at $.25 each!) for the Agape House girls home charity! Now she's got the big task of packing everything up!
- We heard from some friends in TX that their kids have the Swine flu. Also heard rumors that a family up the street may have it too. I guess this is going to be the norm for this winter! Crazy stuff.
- Looks like I'll be working from home a lot more in the near term. My boss is saying we'll have a lot to do, so I reminded him I'll have more hours to work if I'm not driving back and forth. Exciting!
- Got in the car this morning at 7:30 and the temperature said 41 degrees! It is definitely cooling off. Previously (around 7) I'd gone out with the dog in shorts ... no shirt or shoes (after working out ... I was still hot). But man did I cool off quickly, especially my feet on the cold concrete!
- Tonight is a big worship team practice. Our first at the new building. I'll be getting there early to set up the sound equipment for the first time. Hopefully we'll hit no snags!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Thursday Happenings
A few things going down on a Thursday for the Wildwood DeVries:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment