It's Friday, though I was telling Cyndie last night that it felt like a Friday night last night ... probably because we were up a bit later than we usually are. We had a long initial setup/practice/tear down for worship team last night. I think moving to the new building will make the process quite a bit easier in the long run. Cyndie and the kids took Pepper to the pet store to get him some snacks ... wooo, excitement!
Other than that, it's a wet, cool (but not crisply so) fall day. Emma's class walks over to a local apple orchard for a field trip this afternoon, and we have a 24 night scheduled with Laura and Gow for tonight, but other than that, it should be a quiet start to the weekend ... oh, I guess I still need to get through the work day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment