Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nice Victory!

The Vikings picked up a nice victory last night ... winning 30 - 23. Now, I believe I had predicted a 27 - 13 win for the boys in Purple, and the score was 30 - 14 before the Pack picked up a couple of garbage time scores to make the score closer than the game really was. I watched with 10 or so guys from church ... it was a good time to hang out and see the victory!

The kids had successful dentist visits yesterday morning ... I think they're beginning to come around to dentist/doctor/eye doctor visits and not have quite so much trepidation. Hopefully. Emma has to go back to get a coating put on one molar ... no cavity or anything, just a spot that is "deep" that they want to protect.

Emma had her second Brownies meeting and was hyped after that. Right when they got home they walked part of the neighborhood to sell some cookies. She's 4 boxes from getting her first patch, so if any blog readers would like to buy, let her know!

No comments: