I guess I missed a few days ... where did the time go? It was a rather normal week thus far with not a whole lot to report, so perhaps that should be my great excuse. Some bullets to catch up ...
- The weather has continued to be cool, and a bit misty/rainy on top of that.
- Finally got out to make an attempt to patch the jacuzzi. I'm not sure if the leak is around the jet, or in the jet. I used some all temperature caulking to try to seal around, so after it cures for a few days, we'll raise the water level and see where we're at. I've been getting requests from both Cyndie and the (finally?) non-pregnant Laura regarding this, so the pressure is on!
- Emma is going to start before school spanish class two days a week starting next Monday. She's pretty excited about that.
- We're continuing to plug away with some work on the house. The focus right now is in the Dining Room and Craft Room. The painting is complete, and the baseboards are finished. Now we're moving into the "heavier" work of building some furniture (bookshelves to hold the kid's craft materials and Cyndie's desk lead the list). Here are a few pictures of the floor and each room:

No comments:
Post a Comment