Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Midweek is coming

Last night I went to the Bucks game up in Milwaukee with Laura, Gow, and Dave. Gow got four free tickets and $50 worth of free food from his work, yeah baby! We have a great time. It was fun to go downtown and realize that Milwaukee is a "real" city. The riverwalk area looks pretty cool. We'll have to explore that some more sometime.

The game was good. They played the Mavs. The Mavs went up by quite a bit early, and then in the late third quarter, the Bucks came back and they actually went ahead with a couple of minutes left. The game went to overtime, where they lost ... boo. It was fun action ... I haven't been to a basketball game of any kind for a LONG time!

Today Cyndie took the boat in to be winterized. Thus brings the end of our fun for a while! I guess we'll have to content ourselves with dreaming and planning!

To fill the rest of today's blog, I pose this question ... separated at birth?



Team Mullet

Minnesota Vikings Defensive End
Jared Allen


Sally Gowan


Gow

No comments: