Monday, November 9, 2009

Road Rally Results

I've had some loyal readers ask how our team did in the road rally. Well, I am happy to report that Cyndie and I, and our friends Rico and Julie, together known as the Blue Crew (a salute to the suburban), won the road rally! Now some of you (anonymous commenters perhaps) might be confused by this. The overall standings for the rally were calculated upon the time you took, with bonuses and penalties for the number of locations you found and the number of clues required to get there. When the calculations were complete, we won with a time of 78 minutes. The next closest times where two other teams with 95 minutes and 96 minutes. Now, here's the caveat. Those teams BOUGHT time off. They each paid to have 20 minutes subtracted from their times. So in the end, they passed us in the standings. Ah, but we retain the satisfaction of knowing that in terms of pure talent, mental dexterity, and driving ability, the Blue Crew was the best!

No comments: