Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Picture Tuesday

Here are some pix from recent times to share on a rainy Tuesday morning ...

Cyndie went to Daisy (the dog, not the niece)'s birthday at Auntie Karen's ...


This is from our last "spring break" activity ... How to Train a Dragon ... not exactly during spring break, but fun!

Cyndie and some friends from her "Ladies Night Out" group when they went bowling.

Here's Emma giving her speech ("How to Make Auntie Laura's Chocolate Chip Cookies") at the county forensics competition.

Her first grade teacher, Mrs. Hintz, was one of the judges.
Emma (and Cyndie) went on a hike by the lake with her girl scout troop.

This picture is from last weekend when they "camped" in the school gym.

I love this. This is daredevil Tim. When I got home yesterday he tells me, come watch me, I can climb the walls. So I'm wondering what the heck he's talking about. And sure enough, he proceeded to climb up the wall. With a little encouragement from me, he figured out that he can climb all the way up to the ceiling by

No comments: