So we went bowling today. I can't remember whose idea it was, but we had a nice time. The place was pretty empty, so that was nice. I think we all had a good time, although Emma was a bit upset at the end because Timmy beat her*.
*By Timmy beating her I mean ... Timmy, with Daddy's help to point the ramp thing.
Actually, Timmy beat all of us. I think he got around 135, I got just over 100, Cyndie just under 100, and Emma around 85. Anyway, it was fun. Afterwards we played a few video games in their arcade. The kids really liked the motorcycle game that you actually sit on a motorcycle.
More updates on the Spring Break events as they occur.
1 comment:
I can only imagine the trauma at being beat by Timmy! Actually I can do more than imagine it right now! I guess we all have that hate to loose mentality...we just don't show it on the outside quite so much when we're older! =)
Post a Comment