As the title to this post implies, I have a feeling that summer is going to be something different around Wildwood way. As I write this, at 8:22 am, both kids are still sleeping, I got up a half hour ago, and Cyndie is just stirring. Definitely there is still some Pacific Coast time linger here, plus the 9:30 bedtime last night. I think, on the whole, that we'll end up staying up a bit later and getting up later.
Yesterday Cyndie and the kids hit the pool at Mom and Dad's condo for the first time. Cyndie said it was cold, but the kids enjoyed it.
Today is more of "normal" life, whatever that is. Emma's been asking for a playdate with Cole (her classmate) and Olivia (two years older) from several houses down the street. So I think Cyndie is going to try to set that up. They'll probably hit the pool again today as well.
1 comment:
Sounds like a nice schedule and routine for summer!
Post a Comment