Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Midweek is here.

Well, there isn't a whole lot to report today, but I know my loyal readers (or is it reader?) expect to see* something.

*I'm not sure if that link to some Shutterfly pictures that Cyndie recently posted will work or not, but here's to trying!

Yesterday, Emma's class went up to Milwaukee to see Seussical!, a Dr. Suess based musical. Cyndie went with as a chaperone. It sounded like it was fun, but a little long. Grandpa D came over to play with Timmy while they were gone.



On the "Emma's room" front, as I sit here, the bed structure is 90% done, and should be completed either over lunch or this evening. After that, it will be a lot of painting to get it completed.

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

You crack me up...I can't possibly be your only reader...just the only one that comments. =)