Saturday, April 26, 2008

Progress, but the list grows

So we got the balcony and railing up last night. It didn't take too long, and I was excited that that marked the "pretty much done" point for Emma's room. But then this morning while Cyndie was making some pancakes, we made a list of the things that we wanted to finish off today and it's a bit longer than I had hoped! I think we'll still be able to get it done today, it will just take a bit more time than I had hoped.

When the kids got up this morning, they were really excited to see the balcony and played on it a bunch (even at the expense of watching a movie!). They really liked jumping from the balcony onto the bed. They can both touch the ceiling from the balcony, and Emma can touch it with her head if she goes on her tippy toes! But she pointed out that she'll be able to use it a long time because even if she gets taller, she will spend most of her time up there sitting down.

It looks like a blustery day today! Probably a lot of time will be spent inside.

No comments: