Well my fair reader, are you ready for the powerhouse that is Royals baseball? Today, the men in powder blue rolled over the Tigers (again), this time for a 4 - 1 win. This completes a Royal's opening series sweep over the Tigers, a team many predict will win the 2008 World Series. There was another homerun from super soph Alex Gordon, and another outstanding pitching performance, this time from Zach Greinke. The Royals continue to be on pace for that mythical 162 - 0 season.
In other news, we had a nice time with our friends Aya and Kaz last night (and their little boy Makoto). It was fun to learn more about Japan and their histories. Tonight, it'll be more work on Emma's room!
3 comments:
My life is so much more complete now that I'm getting news reports on the Royals! =) (yes, that was sarcasm)...but I love any updates from you!
I see that the Twins are up 4 to 3 over the Royals at the bottom of the 7th...go Twins!
And the Twins pulled it off and leave the Royals no longer undefeated...victory!
Post a Comment