Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nothing really new to report

Good morning my loyal readers (do I really have any of those?). There's not a whole lot new to report this morning, but I thought I'd drop a post just to keep you coming back for more. Emma doesn't have school today (her teacher is testing the 4K students for next year), so the kids and Cyndie are running some errands and will probably see Grandpa and Grandma. Tonight we're having some friends from church over for dinner. Their names are Kaz and Aya (and their little boy is Makoto). They are Japanese. That should be fun.

That's about it for today. The sun is shining, the weather is supposed to be pretty warm. Enjoy your days everyone!

3 comments:

Gow_spot said...

ha- nice bra.
thank you for the link to the wikipedia page on Japan.

I thought maybe the link would be a pix or something... ha ha

Gow_spot said...

i am!
i am a loyal reader!
I check your blog ALMOST every day.... and all these posts... you are truly an inspiration bra.
=)

i love ya-- and have to tell you that talking to you on the phone Sunday really hit a cord in my heart.
i have no clue if God will move us up North.... I am waiting to see what He has. But in the meantime-- my heart wishes I could grow our friendship. I feel like we are a pretty close family... but I would soo love to have solid- friendships with you and Cyndie and our siblings.
We respect you guys and love you.... and do our best for being a couple of states away.
I don't think there is anything we can really do differently at the moment-- but know that our prayers have been soo much for you guys and our family lately.

miss you.
and definitely TREASURE you.

Jane D. said...

I'm definitely a loyal reader..but I'm not sure about all this Royals stuff. =(