Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh yeah ...

I guess I shouldn't leave out that the Royals finished out their season opening road trip with a 4 - 2 record. Not bad for a team that many predict will dwell in the cellar of the American League Central all season. Given Jane's trash talking of late, perhaps this is the time to make a friendly intra-family wager on the final results of the baseball season. I'd be willing to bet that the Royal's will finish with a better record than the Twins this season. Care to wager Jane? And how can we make it interesting? Humm .... how about the loser buys the winner a t-shirt of their team? Stay tuned, we'll have to see where this goes!

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

Trash talking...is that what I was doing? I thought it was good friendly banter! =) Not sure I'm enough of a Twins fan to wager anything, but I'll still tease!