Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Idol is Back baby!

Okay, so I'm not really proud of this, but I am addicted to American Idol. No, not in the "I'm calling in 30 times for each show to vote" kind of way, but in the "I'm fascinated by how bad some of these people are" and "Man, how could that girl have made it through" and "I've got to see who is going to win" kind of way.

So last night was the season premiere for this season. I haven't watched it yet, but that's on the cards for a night coming soon.

In other news, it looks like work is going to pick back up on the craft room again. Cyndie sketched out the desk that she wants me to build, so it's on to the projects again. Here's to hoping that we can get that room finished up in the next couple of months and then move onto a new project (basement home theater? Timmy's room?).

No comments: