Hello from Wisconsin on a cold, sunny winter day! It's about 5 degrees out today, and Cyndie and the kids (and Grandpa D) are out skiing! They didn't exactly have a choice, since they'd signed up for the regular Woods School ski day earlier in the week. I'd say that we were all a little surprised that the school didn't postpone given the cold day. Oh well. The day is cold, but it isn't windy, so that should make it better. It's 3 pm as I write this and they haven't come home yet, so things must not be too bad!
This morning I accompanied my sister and Gow as they went to visit 5 or 6 houses. They're hoping to be able to invest in a house in the near term, and so are starting to do some research. It was interesting to see what's out there on the market. Cyndie and Timmy went to Emma's class to watch "Stone Fox". It's a movie based upon a book that Emma just finished reading.
So, there's your rambling for the day. The weekend is starting soon, and I'm looking forward to some relaxing!
No comments:
Post a Comment