Well, I'll call this post mostly a "filler" post. There's not a whole lot exciting going on, but hey, I have a few minutes, so I'll drop a note out there for everyone.
Last night we had the Gowan girls (nieces Daisy and Sally) over for dinner while Gow and Laura went out. Cyndie and I get to go out next week! The big fun and excitement for the evening was all of us watching Daisy "eat" her cereal. If I understand correctly, it was her second or third time eating cereal. She did a lot of pushing the food around with her tongue, but in the end ate most of it ... to the general amusement of the DeVries family.
Wednesdays are pretty busy, at least it seems so to me. Work, time with the kids, then a search team meeting at church, followed by bowling. A full day. I guess it's a bit more hum drum for Cyndie and the kids. Cyndie and I are planning on going out to try the new Chinese restaurant for lunch today ... Twin Dragon, or some dragon based name. We'll see how it measures up to the Chinese places we liked in SoCal.
So that's it on a cold (8 degrees when I brought Emma to Spanish class at 7:45) wintry, Wisconsin, midweek day.
No comments:
Post a Comment