This one from when Cyndie and the kids when ice skating on Lake Geneva down by the Riviera.

Here's some pix of the kids playing their new game ... notice that Pepper likes to get into the game too!

It's high flying action, let me tell you!

Here's Emma helping Tim out at the cooling station.

and now the reveal ... Emma's big surprise ...

Yep, she got her ears pierced! I'm not sure what put the idea in her head. We'd talked about it in the past, and she actually went once before with Cyndie and Auntie Laura, but it didn't work out because Cyndie forgot her driver's license. Then she kind of cooled to the idea. But she brought it up to me as something to do on a date. She was all excited, and she wanted it to be a surprise for Mommy. So we went! She did great. I think the worst part was the anticipation for the 3 or 4 minutes right before. I distracted her by letting her pick out some other earings right after.
She got her ears pierce with a emerald stone ... her birthstone.
No comments:
Post a Comment