Monday, March 1, 2010

It's been a while, so let's start with SPRING!

Yes, it's been roughly two weeks since my last post. Did I lose all my readership? I'm not going to try to catch up on everything ... that would take WAY too much time. So rather, I'm going to start with Spring!

Yes, that's right. I think spring is on it's way in. No, that doesn't mean it won't snow any more. No, that doesn't mean that it will only get warmer and warmer with no cold spells. However, as I walked into the office this morning, I heard birds singing. And the hearty trees (I have no idea what kind they are) were starting to bud! I'm also starting to see the occasional patch of grass here and there. So, there you have it. It is in the 30's today, but I'm going to call this the start of spring!

No comments: