I'll start with mine that I absolutely hated ... this was a mono print ... where you actually paint on glass, and then press the canvas to the glass. It make paintings very impressionistic ... not my style at all!

I decided that during this class I was going to paint all buildings/structures ... which meant lots of barns.

And now one of my favorites ... the bridge. I think I'm getting a reputation at the class (there are three parallel classes) as "the bridge guy". This is an ink & water color painting.

This was a "wet on wet" assignment where you wet the canvas with water first, and then paint into it.

I liked how the branches in this picture framed the image ...

Another ink and watercolor painting.

Now here are some of Cyndie's ... this painting had to be of a building in landscape, so she painted our house.

This was Cyndie's ink and water color painting ... a really cool one of Timmer.

For an extra project, Cyndie went in and added some detail to this painting she'd done before.

This was Cyndie's mono print ... it came out really nice.

I really like this one of Cyndie's ... she had done this in a previous class. It was an assignment where you could only use one color of paint ... the red/pink. So she went in and added some other colors and some ink and it came out really nice.

I think this was Cyndie's wet on wet assignment (If I remember correctly).

So there you have it! We have a lot of fun doing these!
No comments:
Post a Comment