Well, kind of at least. Frankly, I'm not exactly sure why I'M so excited ... it's not like I get to take time off!
Emma has a half day of school today. Timmy is done (since it's a half day, and his usual school time is in the afternoon). After that, they are headed to a friend's birthday party, and their break has officially started. We've done the now traditional Spring Break thing for the Wildwood DeVries ... each of us picked from a group of half day or less activities, and we'll kind of do one each day. I'll try to keep the readership in the loop on those as they happen. The first one is a kid's movie tomorrow afternoon in the basement with the projector. The kids are each inviting several friends from the neighborhood/school, so that should be fun.
For Cyndie and I, the art show for our our latest class session is starting today, so we'll spend some time over at my Aunt's helping a bit with that. If you want to come, it is noon to 4, Friday through Sunday, at Havenwood!
No comments:
Post a Comment