Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Water Color and Ink in Progress ...

Here's Cyndie and I's paintings from this latest water color and ink project. They're at various stages, so it's kind of fun to show what they look like. You might want to click on them to get a better view, they're kind of small ...


This is my ink drawing of a country church. I still need to fill in the foreground which is grass/prairie. Then the sky is going to be full of big billowy clouds.

This is my drawing of a bridge. The ink part is done, and I'm just going to do a light blue sky and add some color touches to the plants and horizon.

This is Cyndie's painting of Timmy. It's nearly complete. I think she just has his face and hair left to color with water colors.

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

Wow! These are all amazing! Guess all the talent from Auntie Karen and Mom went to others in the family besides me! Way to go little brother and Cyndie!