- Weather ... it's supposed to be 65 today, but getting cooler. Highs only in the low 40s over the weekend with some SNOW likely ... yes, I said snow. It's not likely to stick around long, but heck, snow?
- Activities ... Emma and Timmy had their second gymnastics class yesterday. They really enjoy that. We have two silent auctions this weekend. The Woods School auction on Friday and the church auction on Sunday. Then there's our small group, Coffee Shop, on Saturday evening. Whew, should be a busy weekend.
- Real Estate ... still negotiating with the seller on the duplex we're interested in. We'll see where that goes.
- Construction ... talking with contractors over the garage/deck project. I don't think I've mentioned much about this. Essentially, we're going to extend and cover the deck on the back of the house, and build a garage (a house for the boat). That's the plan at least.
- Church ... Cyndie's been really busy with Bible study and the silent auction. I've been busy with the worship band and heading up the search for the new pastor. Fortunately the silent auction is this weekend, so that will slow down for Cyndie. And there's light at the end of the tunnel in the search for a new pastor too, so I'm hopeful that means we'll have a bit more down time in the next month or so.
- Construction, Part II ... we finished Cyndie's desk, or nearly so. We just need to patch the nail holes. Then we'll put up the crown molding, and have a bit of a break in construction. I was telling Cyndie the other day that I think that having television again is good for the pace of our construction projects because it inspires us to do stuff what with all the HGTV we watch.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Random stuff
Lot's going on around the Wildwood DeVries house these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment