It looks like spring may finally be coming. As I sit here at my desk, when I look across the road at the neighbor's lawn I can see a green tinge to it*. Perhaps this is because the start of the baseball season forces all the snow and bad weather away!
*I'm not too sure that I should get real excited since I've heard from a variety of people that there are often late snow storms around here. However, a quick scan of the 10 day forecast shows ever rising temps and fewer and fewer drops to lows below 32. I am ever hopeful!
The Royals picked up a nice season opening victory yesterday ... 5 - 4 in 11 innings. A nice start to the season for the boys in blue. Oh, and don't worry, I'll be sure to keep you up to date on their exploits as the season progresses.
Last night Cyndie and I finished the initial painting of Emma's room. It looks nice ... very bright and cheery. There's two tones of a fun green color ... darker (actually brighter) on top, and lighter on the bottom. Tonight I start constructing her bed.
2 comments:
You are cracking me up with your asterisks...is that the new thing?
i LOVE rain storms like that.... when it feels like you are going to wash away. my fave is if it is hot out and raining.....
Post a Comment