Well, I took the weekend off since we were pretty busy, but here's an update after a (very) short sabbatical.
I got home from Indianapolis about 7:30 on Friday ... the trip back was pretty uneventful. Saturday, the kids, Cyndie, Dad, and I went to get the jacuzzi up in Mukwanago ... about a 30 minute drive from our house. It went off without a hitch. We weren't ready to permanently place it yet (nor do we have the electrical ready either), but that will come. We ended up renting a double snowmobile trailer that fit it perfectly. After that, Emma had a birthday party for a church friend (they made May baskets), and Tim and I hung out at home and went to get the Mother's Day flower baskets that Emma and Timmy had made at the local garden center a few weeks ago. They looked great!
Sunday was church, then we did some work on games for Emma's birthday party (a carnival), and then went over to Mom and Dad's for a Mother's Day dinner (but really more because my Aunt and Uncle were driving through town).
So that's the weekend story. We don't have a ton of activities this week (I think), but we will keep busy with getting ready for Emma's party. That and I may end up going down to Peoria for several days for work. We'll see on that end.
Have a great week all!
No comments:
Post a Comment