Sunday, May 4, 2008
The end of a full weekend ...
Well, it's 8:30 and I'm pooped ... I think I'll hit the sack real soon! We had a fun and full weekend. The weather was great today. We started off with church, then the Casparis came up for lunch. The kids did okay together ... mostly it was Emma being rather mean to Timmy (not wanting to let him play with her and Sarah) and Timmy way over reacting to everything. I think he was pretty tired when they left in the early afternoon ... for the second straight day, he took a nap, which is pretty unusual for Tim. After nap and an episode of Scooby Doo, we went Woodin'. Albert is definitely the world champion Wooder as his low and mostly sleek physique allow for him to squeeze through a lot of tiny little cracks between bushes and trees. He's rather humorous to watch trying to climb over things though! After that we played baseball in the yard for a bit, and then headed to McDonald's for dinner after which we walked across the street to Culver's for ice cream. We still had a bit of time after that before bedtime so we stopped at one of the elementary schools in town to play on the playground for a bit. The only downer to the day was that the kids got some lame American Idol toy in their happy meals. Check this out ...
They both got the first one and played it the whole way home (until I put the kabash on that). So annoying ... I don't think that they were even in tune with eachother, so that made if even worse!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment