Lets see, I think I owe a post.
We had a really fun day yesterday with all kinds of activities. In the morning, Cyndie and the kids went to some garage sales and then over to Home Depot for the kids craft. I had worship team practice much of the morning. By a little before noon we were all done and the weather was just outstanding. We had leftover ribs for lunch out on the patio. I'm sure I'll miss some of what we did in the afternoon, but we had quiet time, went for a bike ride (Cyndie got herself a bike and Timmy a tag along which has its own wheel and attaches to the back of the bike). Emma had hers already and I borrowed my Dad's. Anyway, we had a fun bike ride around the neighborhood. We also played out in the yard a bunch (jump roping, soccer, softball, swings), and also had a bonfire with marchmellows after dinner. All in all it was a full, fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment