Although I'm not sure why it's called the spring concert when it's a week before school gets out! Anyhow, we went to Emma's concert this afternoon. It was 4k through 4th grade. They really have a pretty good program there at Woods School, which is very nice. Emma really likes to sing. Lots of times she breaks into song at home, and is especially good with the hand motions and dances. In all it was a very cute program. We sat next to Emma's friend Olivia's parents and chatted a bit ... I think that was the impetus for the phone call Cyndie received when we got home ... can Emma come over to play tomorrow? So Emma has that to look forward to.
I don't think I mentioned anything about Cyndie's sailing exploits yesterday. She took our turn with the racing team and had a very nice time. She said she liked the calm out on the water and didn't even notice how cold it was until she got in her car!
1 comment:
Aren't you going to share about your beauteous makeover on your blog?
Post a Comment