Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Quick turnaround ...

This won't be a very "normal" week for the Wildwood DeVries. Cyndie got back late yesterday afternoon, pooped after a long and action filled weekend. We hit the library, walked a bit on the lake path, and called it an early night. Today, I'm in at the Waukesha office, doing some prep work for my trip at the end of the week. Timmy has soccer this afternoon. Then Emma goes to school in the afternoon on Wednesday and Thursday because she has her school musical those days. I'll be flying out to Indianapolis Wednesday afternoon, returning in the evening on Friday. So basically, Cyndie and I are doing a quick trade, all spread over a fairly busy week. Add on top of that that we have Emma's birthday party a week from Saturday (and a bunch of carnival type games to make before then) and it'll be a busy couple of weeks. At least the weather is great!

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

Enjoy the brief time together and may God bless your trip! Do you have to miss Emma's musical then? Wish I could drop by to see it!