Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Monday and it's beautiful!

It's gorgeous outside today. It's warm, the sky is blue with some nice clouds. I think that the kids and I will spend some time outside when quiet time is over. We had the bounce house out for the first time at lunchtime ... I think it needs a bit of work in the anti-mildew department. Cyndie should be home about 4:30 or 5.* After an early dinner, we'll probably go to the library, and then maybe take a walk from there toward Covenant Harbor on the lake trail. We keep meaning to get out there, and tonight would be a great night to do so.

*A strange, and somewhat incomprehensible, note came home from school with Emma. It would appear that Cyndie left her cell phone at the rental car counter, and that they must have called the school. At least, that's what I deduced from the strange note. I guess we'll find out when Cyndie returns home!

Emma is very excited about her upcoming play (actually musical). I believe that it is a K - 2 play. Tomorrow, they are rehearsing and it is a dress rehearsal. Emma is very excited to see the older kids in their costumes.

No comments: