- Amy, I, and the five kids went out for a bit of a walk/ride. We were out for about 5 minutes (barely enough time to get the littler kids on their tricycles and out on the bike path) when a huge barrage of wind and rain came. Luckily, I had brought a big golf umbrella with. All seven of us managed to stand under the umbrella, protected, for the most part, from the rain. I rained like that for about five minutes. We were so crowded under the umbrella that we couldn't even walk the 100 feet or so to the house. I think each of us came in with one part of their body soaked, but we prevented major drenchage.
- Timmy made a bit of progress on the pooping front (hence the title of this blog entry). He pooped in his pants four times in the 6 or so hours that we were at Dave and Amy's (big frown). However, after each time, I had him sit on the toilet and try to push "the rest of the poop" out. Progress was made in that he actually did comply with that. So far today, we've had one dirty diaper (with a little bit of poop in the potty afterward), which is better than yesterday! Hopefully we're progressing in the right direction!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Progress? Kind of ...
Well, Cyndie is off and the kids and I are on our own. Yesterday afternoon we went down to the cousin's house in Crystal Lake to hang out a bit. A good time was had by all. A couple of nuggets ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment