Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Days of Friends

Yesterday began a string of two days where we are having lots of friends over. Timmy's friend Joseph (and his mom Leticia who Cyndie knows from MOPS) were over for lunch. They had a great time playing, much of it outside. I think that is the best I ever remember Timmy playing with one of his friends*. They left around 2. Just in time for quiet time.

*By best I mean they played together, did not fight, and did not need much parental guidance.

After quiet time, Emma getting home, and a movie, our friends Rico and Julie and their kids Jasmine and Vivian (the same ages as Emma and Timmy) came over for dinner. We had a really nice time with them, with one of the best parts being that the kids played great together and allowed Cyndie, Julie, Rico and I to just mostly hang out.

We closed the day with a soak in the jacuzzi ... can't beat it!

Today we'll have the cousins with us for much of the day, so I anticipate that Emma and Timmy will be pretty pooped by day's end.

No comments: