I think we're getting more fall. More leaves are falling, and we had rain yesterday. That cancelled Emma's soccer game. Oh well. We enjoyed relaxing a bit around the house instead. Cyndie and I enjoyed spending some time in the jacuzzi in the rain which was kind of fun in a different sort of way, but also kind of cold! I guess it's just not the same as when you get to go swimming in the rain when you're a kid and you're getting wet all over anyway!
Today has been much nicer, especially in the afternoon we've had some nice sun. I think it's supposed to be in the low 70s and sunny the rest of the week which will be nice. This morning Timmy had a play date, and right now he's at his gymnastics class.
That's about it for the excitement of this midweek!
No comments:
Post a Comment