So, not a whole lot new going on around here. I went in to Waukesha for a half day this morning and worked the rest of the day at home. Emma had her last day of school for the week today (teacher inservice or something the rest of the week). Cyndie went in to help with her Fall Festival or whatever they called their Halloween party. Grandpa D came over to hang out with Timmy for an hour or so between when Cyndie left to help and I got home. We worked in the yard a bit cleaning up a tree that fell down and cutting a couple of others down too. We'll probably spend several afternoons over the next couple of weekends working a bit more on that.
Last night when Cyndie and I were in the jacuzzi, we were watching the stars. They were beautiful as it was a clear and moonless night. As Cyndie pointed out, the stars went all the way down to the horizon. Anyway, as we're sitting there, we saw a really awesome shooting star. It must have "shot" for 2 or 3 seconds because we both saw it and exclaimed while it was still shooting. It was very cool.
So that's about it. I'm working on keeping myself awake before I head out to bowling in another 45 minutes or so, but otherwise, it's just another weekday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment