Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Fall Pix!

I think these ended up kind of randomly ordered, but they're still fun!

Here's Timmy dressed up as Lightning Guy at his friend Joseph's birthday party.

This ones after Emma and I arrived at the party ... food!
Here's Emma and I working on the craft at Home Depot.

Cyndie posing with some of her clothes in the basement after the ladies clothes exchange night.

Here's a two picture sequence of Timmy and his teacher (and a friend of ours) Miss Andrea. She's helping him practice a back flip.

Here's a couple of pictures that Cyndie and Timmy took at the local par

Trick-or-treating ... who is that masked man?

This is at Emma's class party ... Emma is reaching into the brains and eyeballs ... apparently that one was a big hit!

Here's scarecrow Timmy posing in front of his school.

So there you have it, a roundup of pictures from the last week or two.

No comments: