Thursday, October 16, 2008

Work Bloggin'

So it happened ... I knew it wouldn't last forever ... I had to come into work today. I'm starting a new project, Kraft, and so I got a call last night requesting that I come into the Waukesha office today to meet some people, etc. It looks like I might be in several times over the next week or two. I was a little concerned that I wouldn't remember where it was, but I was golden this morning ... no wrong turns! It's actually been fine being in. Although I did have to wear business clothes. I think this is the first time in 4 or 5 months that I've worn a belt!

On the kid front, we're signing Emma and Timmy up for the next phase of YMCA classes. I think it will be swim lessons. Emma was very excited to hear that.

No comments: