Friday, October 24, 2008

Wisconsin-ification ... the follow up

My sister Jane writes in with this comment ...

"Way to become a native! Those all sound good and harmless....but stay away from those Packers! That would be a BAD thing! "

Never fear my loyal readers ... though there is a partial precedent set by the older DeVries generation*, such a thing will NEVER happen to me. Heck, if I've stuck with the Royals through 20+ years of suckitude, then I'll be able to stay with the Vikings.

*My dad claims to still be a Vikings fan, but he also watches many of the Packers games. He offers up some lame excuse like "before the Vikings existed I was a Packers fan", but I just don't buy it. You cannot have a second favorite team that is mortal enemies with your favorite team. That goes against all the rules of fandom!

And since you are all deeply interested in my bowling excursions, I offer a look at the new Ham Fighters (did I say that's the name of the bowling team?) logo.

No comments: