This'll be a short one ... not much new is occurring on this Thursday.
Cyndie had MOPS during Timmy's preschool this morning. Her comment was essentially "I think this will be the last year I attend". This stated after she found the speaker who was talking on the different stages kids go through somewhat boring. I guess after you experience most of those stages yourself, some of the luster comes of a talk like that. It's not like we're old pros, but we're not really surprised by many things like that after 6 1/2 years of child rearing!
After MOPS/preschool, Timmy and Cyndie went to get some more free cedar siding for the treehouse. The afternoon held a soccer practice/game for Emma ... this one pretty darn cold, but we were much better prepared than on Tuesday!
For dinner a friend from Northrop Grumman stopped in. It was fun to catch up with him a bit. Now, it's off to the jacuzzi!
No comments:
Post a Comment