It took roughly two and a half hours to mow the lawn today. It really wasn't too bad if down in segments (which I did). However, the weather today was beautiful ... perfect to push a lawn mower (60s, a slight breeze). I think that when it's 80 or 90 and hot, it will be a bit different.
So I took a little time to research some lawnmowers of the riding variety. Of those roughly within our price range, it would appear that a Craftsman is probably what we're looking at. We'll probably use our economic stimulus check to get something.
Stay tuned for pictures of the kids and I stylin' around our yard on our new lawn tractor (sometime in the next month).
1 comment:
yes, sounds like a rider is important! You can be just like Grandpa DV giving us rides at the farm as kids. =)
Post a Comment