Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The Moon ... Spectacular
So last night, as we habitually do most nights, Cyndie and I head out to the jacuzzi for a little pre-bedtime soaking. We're a bit irritated as this is the second night in a row that we've had a full moon ... meaning we see little or no stars. Well, the irritation is very shortlived as the moon is just awesome. There was a cloud cover ... just a really thin layer of clouds ... that was moving quickly across the sky. The moon was TOTALLY bright. I mean so bright it was basically dusk. When you looked around the yard you could easily see things, there were shadows everywhere. There was an orange ring in the clouds around the moon too. Anyway, we spent 20 or 30 minutes out there just watching the moon ... it was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way cool! You've sure been busy blogging lately. I appreciate it ALL...even when I don't have time to comment. =)
Post a Comment