Friday, December 4, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

Amy and I went to Walmart at 6am on Black Friday to grab a few things. I picked up some $2 movies, and Cyndie and I watched one last night while she cut my hair ...

He's Just Not That Into You (3.1/5)


This was a strange one. I'm still not exactly sure what to think about it. At the surface level, it appeared to be, and was (I think), a romantic comedy. Looking a little longer, it was really about relationships amongst 20 and 30 somethings, both married and not. It was fairly realistic in that it showed people getting together and breaking up, as well as couples experiencing both highs and lows. I guess the thing about it was was it was too realistic. It was reality, without the absurdity of reality TV shows. There was nothing really that interesting about it.

The overall summary: Real life. That's it. You could get the same thing by talking to your friends.

Movies I've seen recently:
Juno - 4.8/5
Slumdog Millionaire - 4.6/5
Iron Man - 4.2/5
Lars and the Real Girl - 4.1/5
Wall-E - 4.0/5
Traitor - 4.0/5
The Dark Knight - 3.9/5
Star Trek - 3.9/5
TransSiberian - 3.9/5
Wolverine - 3.8/5
Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist - 3.7/5
Definitely, Maybe - 3.7/5
Up - 3.7/5
Kung Fu Panda - 3.5/5
The Passion - 3.5/5
Valkyrie - 3.5/5
The Incredible Hulk - 3.4/5
New in Town - 3.2/5
He's Just Not That Into You - 3.1/5
Horton Hears a Who - 3.0/5
Inglorious Bastards - 2.9/5
Push - 2.8/5
Meet Bill - 2.1/5
Jonah, a VeggieTales Movie - 2.4/5
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 1.9/5
Burn After Reading - 1.5/5

No comments: